Bye Bye Challenger { AGAIN }

Mopar Muscle
Item Posts    Sort Order

Bye Bye Challenger { AGAIN }

josephmelody2 josephmelody2
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 03/14
Posted: 03/25/14
02:45 PM

Here we go again folks, Taking away from Loyal Mopar fans as if we don't exist. I've waited 34 years for a Challenger, and they delivered, only to take it away again. I foolishly thought they would continue this fantastic car and i simply waited for the Rag Top to be manufactured. Boy wasn't that a JOKE.... Not only did they not produce the Rag Top but have discontinued the project all together. Ive been a loyal mopar fan for 40 YEARS.... only to be disappointed time and time again, by that I mean that Chevy and Ford have supplied their customers with what they wanted every year with the brief interruption by Chevy only for tooling purposes. Ford {mustang} uninterrupted for 50 YEARS... Not mopar... We get a couple of years here and there whenever the feel like it.. Well, I'm sick of it. I,m going out to buy my brand new Rag Top next weekend.. Mustang.. take your politics dodge and shove them. Sick of waiting.  

69_340_GTS 69_340_GTS
Enthusiast | Posts: 535 | Joined: 06/09
Posted: 03/26/14
06:53 AM

You have to realize how few ragtops are sold. For whatever reason there isn't a good return on investment in building them, at least for Mopar/Fiat. Even the "200" ragtop is gone in 2015, and I think it was a pretty good seller to the over-60 crowd. Mustang convertibles are damn nice... I think I could go for a Boss 302 'vert!