1962 Plymouth Valiant V 200 2 door HT for sale! $5000 obo

Mopar Muscle
Item Posts    Sort Order

1962 Plymouth Valiant V 200 2 door HT for sale! $5000 obo

welcoindus welcoindus
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 11/13
Posted: 11/13/13
11:13 AM

I am selling one of my babies to fund the resurrection of another project. I have for sale my 1962 Plymouth Valiant V 200 2 door hard top. This was my first restoration so it has about 2 years on the repaint. It has a brighter blue paint job (not the original boring mid-blue) that looks really nice on the car. The floors are all solid and original. It has the original slant 6 225 *** motor, push button automatic transmission, original radio (funtioning) and original interior. This car has been gone through - all axles checked - bearings, seals, brakes - and all parts needed have been replaced. Mechanically, she is in VERY good condition. Now to the "what does this car need" section of this listing: firstly, it needs a new headliner. These are available for about $150 and is a bow-style installation. Secondly, the door panels need to be recovered. They are original and have seen better days (as shown in pictures). Thirdly, I would recover the seats. There are seat COVERS on both the front and rear seat (were on there when I purchased the car) and they are in really nice condition but to do this right, I would take off all seat covers and recover the seats with new skins. I think that this interior would be sweet all done in black! There are new sun visors mounted and the carpeting is newer - again, the carpeting was in car at purchase. The carpet is dark blue so personally, I would replace it with black to complete this interior. Black on this blue would be really sharp! So there you have it - my 1962 Plymouth Valiant V200 2 door hard top up for sale. Take a look at the pictures and let me know what you all think! This sale will help finance the '65 Dodge Dart and '66 Mustang projects coming up next. You will get lots of "thumbs ups" with this little sweety! thanks for looking.......