Mopar Muscle
Item Posts    Sort Order

1975 Duster fenders

tonycduster75 tonycduster75
New User | Posts: 8 | Joined: 03/13
Posted: 03/21/13
06:00 PM

Hi all.

I’m in the early stages of having my original 1975 Duster restored by a local body shop.  The 2 front fenders are pretty shot with rust and the body shop and I are not having much luck finding replacement fenders that are in decent condition.

1) Does anyone have any suggestions for reputable sites I can search for fenders?  Ideally I want to get pictures of the parts before ordering, but I’m finding out this is a big issue with some of the sites.

2) What are the pros and cons of using fiberglass fenders if I cannot find decent sheet metal fenders?

Appreciate your suggestions.  

bmcentir bmcentir
New User | Posts: 17 | Joined: 01/08
Posted: 10/10/13
07:11 PM

I have a pair of fenders that are in pretty good condition If your still interested. I'm redoing my 73 duster and these should work just fine on your 75. Sene me an email and I'll send pictures ect. yamabrad@mac.com  

bmcentir bmcentir
07:11 PM

I have a pair of fenders that are in pretty good condition If your still interested. I'm redoing my 73 duster and these should work just fine on your 75. Send me an email and I'll send pictures ect. yamabrad@mac.com  

bmcentir bmcentir
07:12 PM

I have a pair of fenders that are in pretty good condition If your still interested. I'm redoing my 73 duster and these should work just fine on your 75. Send me an email and I'll send pictures ect.  

bmcentir bmcentir
07:13 PM

I have a pair of fenders that are in pretty good condition If your still interested. I'm redoing my 73 duster and these should work just fine on your 75. Send me an email and I'll send pictures ect.