where is all the Mopar people ??

Mopar Muscle
Item Posts    Sort Order

where is all the Mopar people ??

Budnicks Budnicks
Guru | Posts: 1497 | Joined: 08/10
Posted: 03/21/13
01:53 PM

wow this place is really slow again  Confused  , I've been away for awhile, been on another couple really active Mopar sites, because it was pretty much dead here, little to no responses, it's like it's quiter than the damn morgue around here.... where is all the Mopar people ??, that ask all the questions {especially after you answer some} ??, where are all the old guard regulars answering the questions ??... where is everyone ??  
"Fill Your Library Before You Fill Your Garage" Good Luck  "Budnicks"

69_340_GTS 69_340_GTS
Enthusiast | Posts: 528 | Joined: 06/09
Posted: 03/22/13
06:55 AM

I check in a couple times a week and try to help where I can. Site is dead. So is MoparChat. Actually even worse than this. I detect a declining interest in old cars and hot rods. Is it due to the crappy economy and the fact that a lot of people have no money anymore for stuff like this?  

yvdz yvdz
User | Posts: 118 | Joined: 12/08
Posted: 03/22/13
11:52 AM

I still check this site everyday, interesting to read all the technical stuff.
Once in a while I try to answer some questions, although I'm not really the expert here. Best regards.  

451Mopar 451Mopar
User | Posts: 220 | Joined: 07/10
Posted: 04/22/13
09:00 PM

First time for me to check-in in awhile.  Been over at moparts.com discussing how the Keisler SS700 does not fit a B-body correctly.  Hope to know how it shifts in a week or two.