Season Greetings

Mopar Muscle
Item Posts    Sort Order

Season Greetings

tuffnuff tuffnuff
Moderator | Posts: 324 | Joined: 03/11
Posted: 12/21/12
09:09 AM

A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Smile  
When The Flag Drops.,.

tuffnuff

The Bull ***t Stops.,.
tuffnuff

P. Engineer, Engine Builder

Budnicks Budnicks
Guru | Posts: 1497 | Joined: 08/10
Posted: 12/25/12
03:23 PM

Merry Christmas & a Happy New year to all my old friends, I see IQ52, Tuff & WayneP. are all still here, I kind of miss talking to the web guys & moderators also...LOL... I'm sure allot of the other regulars are here still too... I don't come here much, anymore I'm on other "a little more user friendly" more active Mopar sites mostly, 1st "For B Bodies Only" & 2nd "Dodge Charger" forums, but I do miss the old gang here too... My computer is too old/slow for this site, it seems to be the slowest that I visit, posting photos here is harder/more of a pain in the a$$ too... I'm not mocking it, I'm just not very patient anymore, they Web guys/ powers to bee, aren't doing anything about the issues either it seems, to help make it better yet, I will still come back from time to time & check in, lurk & read some of the posts... it's still extremely sloooooooow... But, I would like to wish everyone a great Holiday season too... sorry if I hurt anyones feelings, not ment to, just checking in... y'all have a nice Christmas day  
"Fill Your Library Before You Fill Your Garage" Good Luck  "Budnicks"