Thinking about getting a 67 Valiant...

Mopar Muscle
Item Posts    Sort Order

Thinking about getting a 67 Valiant...

JollyRoger1369 JollyRoger1369
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 06/11
Posted: 06/05/11
09:29 AM

New to this site and hope you all can be helpful.

I'm not new to Mopars. Over the last 25 years I have owned several E and B bodies. Have had 2 A bodies, a 67 Dart and a 70 Demon. But I'm not too familiar with 67 Valiants.

I found this 67 sitting in a neighbors yard. Been eyeing it for almost a year and finally hit him up about selling it. He said he paid $750 for it and too make an offer. Have to go look it over before I decide. I do know the car is complete. It's a sedan model, with slant six, believe 170?, not the 225, also automatic. Front, passenger and 80% of drivers side look great and straight. I said 80% because the rear drivers corner got hit pretty good. Have to replace whole back corner and deck lid, bumper, etc.

Reason for my post is this. Looked through YearOne catalog and not much is listed for the Valiants. Is the interior the same as the barracuda or dart or neither? Where is a good place to find parts for these cars like lights, lenses, sheet metal?

Hope you all can help me out with some answers. Not too keen on picking up a car where the parts are gonna have to be NOS or almost all used.

If I get it I'll post some pics.  

Budnicks Budnicks
Guru | Posts: 1497 | Joined: 08/10
Posted: 06/06/11
11:21 AM

JollyRoger1369 1st off welcome to the MMM forum. What is your plans for the car a restoration ? or street or strip ? or combo of all ? I think many of the Dart & other A-body parts will interchange... Try "Search Mopar Muscle" on top of the page or "Search" in blue between Active Posts & My Threads in the grey section near the top. Search the parts section here at MMM.  Research site www.ForAbodiesOnly.com for pricing & parts availability, there are many available. Do a Google search for Mopar Restoration Parts or Mopar Performance parts, www.Moparts.com main index has a great many of links to parts suppliers also.  Good luck with your research.   Budnicks  
"Fill Your Library Before You Fill Your Garage" Good Luck  "Budnicks"

shovel shovel
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 05/13
Posted: 05/06/13
05:49 PM

i have a 67 signet 2 dr i have a bunch of parts for,, go to craigslist space coast and type 67 signet which is a valient  i have a 4 barrell intake also