Ad Radar
Facebook Click here to find out more!

Helgesen E-Tool.Where can you buy one?

Mopar Muscle
Item Posts    Sort Order

Helgesen E-Tool.Where can you buy one?

barnbuilt318 barnbuilt318
User | Posts: 64 | Joined: 08/07
Posted: 05/12/10
09:27 AM

where in the world can you buy a Helgesen E-Tool for porting heads. i have looked everywhere. does anyone know? or does anyone want to sell one?  
____________________________________________________________________________________________________There may even be a little pride connected with how "radical" an engine you are able to manage on the street.

69underpar 69underpar
New User | Posts: 12 | Joined: 05/10
Posted: 05/12/10
07:28 PM

There's a simple tool called the Helgesen E-tool that's available from Dr Air (714-535-5748 that's made for measuring pushrod tube to port distance. ( I copied this post and number off the net hope it will work you )have a good one...