Squeaky Clean Deal

Mopar Muscle
Item Posts    Sort Order

Squeaky Clean Deal

pumpman pumpman
New User | Posts: 27 | Joined: 12/07
Posted: 01/19/08
04:44 PM

Been redoing my bathroom and ordered a pizza. Had the old 1935 American Standard clawfoot tub setting outside when the guy showed up with the pizza. Got to talking, and wound up swapping the tub for a rust free and complete '73 Dart Sport! It's a scant 6, but the guy throwed in an A-body 8 3/4, 3.91s w/ sure grip. Been looking off and on for a couple of years. It's true that sometimes a Mopar just finds you instead. Now if a 340 will just  magically appear.......  

mopar3762 mopar3762
Enthusiast | Posts: 606 | Joined: 04/08
Posted: 04/29/08
05:21 PM

have a 70 340 short block never been apart pumpman. I would like to get $650 for it,someone pirated the haha coveted x heads but I think I can get them for another $200 bux.I also have a super sb 727 pro built 3500 ta converter and B&M complete new hurst shifter kit complete. trans is brand new and built to run,I was going to drop the 340 and auto into the duster I have but I already have a race car and I like the idea of a rebuilt slant6 and 904,as this duster is primo and I just want to build it with the 6 for my daughter when she gets a lil older, im in s fla and will sell both for $1150  , I have $1200 in trans alone,local friend pro builder built ,has less than 300 miles on trans and is in perfect shape. I will also guarantee this trans, and 340 short block as a good core. If anyones interested call me at 772-342-6814 and wow what a deal you got pumpman, hope your nearby as another good find is to be had here,stay safe.Have A body 8 3/4 rear also available in exc cond.good luck with your new toy ,wish I had a clawfoot tub, no scaners for this kid, ahhhh